Mar 22, 2012

Mr. Bingley and Jane


Jane and Mr. Bingley at the Netherfield Ball



 At the night of the Netherfield Ball Jane meets Mr. Bingley.  Mr. Bingley danced with her all night. Jane really likes Mr. Bingley and he really likes her.  It was love at first sight.  Jane really wants to marry Mr. Bingley ,but I think Jane should wait and get to know him first.  My best friend Charlotte Lucas thinks that Jane should marry Mr. Bingley right away.  Mr. Bingley is a nice guy, he has a lot of money, and he can support her as my friend Charlotte thinks.

I personally think my sister Jane should wait to get married to Mr. Bingley.  She has only known him for one night, and she is in love with him. It was cute to see them dance together at the Netherfield Ball. He could not keep his eyes off of her. Jane can not stop thinking about him. I think Jane should wait to marry Mr. Bingley because she really needs to get to know him first of all and who he is as a person first. That was an exciting night for Jane when she danced with Mr. Bingley all night at the Netherfield Ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment