Apr 9, 2012

Jane and I leave Longbourn with husbands

<><><><><><>
Image Detail
Jane and I
Jane and I both the oldest sisters out of five girls in the Bennet family. We are both very happy young women that have decided that its time for us to leave Longbourn and live with our new husbands. We both got married to the men we both love and cherish.  Jane gets married to Mr. Bingley and lives with him at Netherfield. I also got married to Mr. Darcy the man I love and we live in Pemberley. Jane and I are very happy because we both found the right man, that has money, and can support us. It is hard to leave home, but it was time for us live outside of Longborun.

Me and Jane are still close to each other and tell each other everything. Jane and I live thirty miles apart from each other. I believe our mother and father are very happy that we have left the nest. My mother is happy because she has always wanted us to find a wealthy man and get married. We both had done as she said. It was hard for my father to see me go since we had a strong relationship with each other. My father would come and visit me and Mr. Darcy some. As time went on Kitty would spend some time with me and Jane. Our other sister Mary just would stay at home with our parents.and she would always have her nose in a book reading.  Every once in a while Lydia would write letters to me asking if Mr. Darcy and I could lend her and Mr. Wickham some money because they were in deep debt. Me and Jane accomplished our mothers life time goal for us to get married and find a man with money.



No comments:

Post a Comment