Apr 8, 2012

There are many fishes in the Sea

Me and Mr. Darcy

I have many men that have asked my hand in marriage or just to date them. I am very picky about men and who I would like to date or even marry some day. I will never forget when my cousin Mr. Collins came into town to visit me and my family. He came to ask me and my sisters for their hand in marriage. He first asked my older sister Jane because she is the oldest. I remember Jane telling him no because she liked Mr. Bingley. Mr. Collins secondly asked me to have his hand in marriage. My reaction was no because I do not love him and he is my cousin. I know I probably should of married him because that would of made my mom very happy because I got married. I turned him down and said no. My dads reaction when I told him when Mr. Collins asked me to marry him. He said "I will never see you again, if you marry him" and my moms response was "I will never see you again if you do not marry him." That was the first man that has asked me to marry him.

The other man that has liked me was Mr. Wickham. I did not like Mr. Wickham because I believe he was after my family's money. Mr. Wickham was a poor man and did not have anything. He was mostly after money. Mr. Wickham moved on and my younger sister, Lydia liked him because he was a man from the Military. My sister Lydia ending up marrying Mr. Wickham. She shows him a lot of affection, but he does not show much to her because he just wants he money. The man that I did not care for was Mr. Darcy. He was a rich man that was snobby, and that was arrogant about himself. As I got to know Mr. Darcy and how he helped out Lydia and Mr. Wickham I started to like him because he was very caring and helpful. As time went on I began to like him and he liked me. Eventually me and Mr. Darcy got married. That was my experience for finding a man to marry. Theres a lot of guys out there, but theres one just for me and I had found him.





No comments:

Post a Comment